Not all home service companies are the same. Since 1981, we have grown in response to the demand for a fair and reliable service company; we have expanded from two people to more than thirty and from a home-workplace to our office building, warehouse and store. Even now, we are constantly growing and changing, working to provide the most reliable and efficient heating, air conditioning, carpentry, home performance and plumbing sales, service and installation possible.
We’re always looking for new team members that have the “right stuff”. Our great reputation is built on over 30 years of experience with highly satisfied customers throughout the coastal communities of the Lower Eastern Shore. If you’re looking for more than just another job…we may have the career choice that is right for you.
Custom Mechanical exists to provide comfort for families. Our clients deserve the most comfortable homes we can provide them. Our team members, who work diligently, honestly and passionately for those clients, deserve a great working environment and career that provides them with a comfortable living for them and their families.
- Pioneering the industry we serve through innovation and creativity
- Absolute honesty and integrity
- Passionate, heartfelt caring and support for our customers
- Teamwork as the source of our strength
- Change is essential; we will always embrace it
- We encourage our associates to be prudent risk takers, to grow, to contribute and accomplish
Reasons to Work at Custom Mechanical, Inc.
- advancement opportunities and career growth planning
- overtime opportunities
- tuition reimbursement
- factory training
- in house training
- on job training
- NATE certification training
- Quality fleet & take-home vehicle
- performance pay
- well stocked vehicle inventory
- computerized dispatch technology
- paid vacation and holiday
- health insurance
- life insurance
- matching simple IRA
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Please click the links below to view position details.