In 2021, gift yourself and your family worry-free home comfort and give back to our local community. This quarter, select services will be discounted $20 with an additional $20 donated to local charities for our Operation Donation 40th Anniversary Celebration!
$20 off your invoice PLUS a matching $20 donation to the Quarterly Organization of your choice!
Terms & Conditions:
Don’t want to choose an organization? The match will be divided among the 10 organizations at the end of the quarter. Terms and conditions apply; program may be discontinued or change at any time. Contact us for more information.
Want to donate the $20 off? You can do that!
Minimum invoice of $200. Other terms and conditions apply; contact us for more information.
List of Organizations
1. JUSTIN W. JENNINGS FOUNDATION’s mission is to support and maintain a home in the Bethany Beach area where families with cancer can have a place of respite and enjoy some fun family time. It is a place of joy and peace at the beach.
2. DELAWARE CENTER FOR THE INLAND BAYS’ mission is to preserve, protect and restore Delaware’s Inland Bays and their watershed.
3. HARRY K FOUNDATION has vowed to raise money and donate 100% of these proceeds to help alleviate the problem of food insecurity in its local community.
4. LEUKEMIA AND LYMPHOMA SOCIETY, DELAWARE CHAPTER has a mission to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
5. SUSSEX COUNTY HABITAT FOR HUMANITY is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action.
6. BALL 4 ALL FOUNDATION’s goal is to make sure that the children in our community have the opportunity to play sports and enjoy fitness, regardless of the family’s financial situation.
7. EASTERSEALS provides services to help children and adults with disabilities and/or special needs as well as support to their families.
8. OPERATION SEAS THE DAY organizes and facilitates a beach week event for our wounded soldiers and their families as a means of showing our appreciation for their service and sacrifice.
9. PEOPLE’S PLACE will identify the social/mental health needs of Delaware residents and facilitate the provision of services to address those needs. They assist the people of our community by providing high-quality services that promote: Dignity, Empowerment, Independence, Safety, Self-esteem, Self-sufficiency.
10. FRETS4VETS supports veteran student with a valid dd-214 and a diagnosis of PTSD or Depression (and some physical limitations are also considered) to help create a coping mechanism to help the student focus their mind in a positive direction instead of a self-destructive path.
*The Wells Fargo Home Projects® credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 8/1/2019 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 12/31/2019.
**See your independent American Standard Dealer for complete program eligibility, dates, details and restrictions. Special financing offers and instant rebates up to $500 valid on Qualifying Equipment only. Offers vary by equipment. All sales must be to homeowners in the United States. Void where prohibited. Special financing offer expires 12/31/2019. Instant rebate offer expires 11/15/2019.
As a customer, you are our first priority, and we want you to get the greatest value at the best price. We accomplish this in several ways:
- we keep up-to-date on manufacturers’ rebates and promotions
- we stay informed on the latest government tax incentives for installing energy-efficient equipment
- we offer seasonal specials on repairs
AC Installation and Big Home Projects
A new air conditioning system, refurbishing your home’s deck or renovating a bathroom are all big projects with even bigger price tags. That’s why our staff will inform you of any manufacturers’ rebates and government tax credits are available that can save you hundreds or more on a qualified system and home upgrades. When you combine our reasonable pricing, flexible financing options and factory promotions with tax incentives, upgrading your home can become a reality.
Plumbing and AC Repairs
Home maintenance is a fact of life, no matter the age of your property. Realizing that, we periodically offer specials on our plumbing, AC and furnace repair services. By taking advantage of these specials, you can control costs and manage your budget more efficiently. Check this page often for current deals and discounts!