In 2021, gift yourself and your family worry-free home comfort and give back to our local community. This quarter, select services will be discounted $20 with an additional $20 donated to local charities for our Operation Donation 40th Anniversary Celebration!
$20 off your invoice PLUS a matching $20 donation to the Quarterly Organization of your choice!
Terms & Conditions:
Don’t want to choose an organization? The match will be divided among the 10 organizations at the end of the quarter. Terms and conditions apply; program may be discontinued or change at any time. Contact us for more information.
Want to donate the $20 off? You can do that!
Minimum invoice of $200. Other terms and conditions apply; contact us for more information.
List of Organizations
1. Believe in Tomorrow – https://believeintomorrow.org/ The Believe In Tomorrow Children’s Foundation provides exceptional hospital and respite housing services to critically ill children and their families.
2. Code Purple (Love I.N.C.) – https://codepurplesussexcounty.com/ Their mission is to offer shelter to those with no home by utilizing the local churches, their sanctuaries, time, talent, and support to save lives during cold weather in Sussex County and to offer hope for a future to our struggling neighbors.
3. Contractors for a Cause – https://contractorsforacause.org/ Contractors for a Cause (CFAC) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization of local contractors that strive to give back to the community that supports them. The CFAC Delaware Chapter is based in Sussex County in the Bethany Beach/Ocean View area, while the CFAC Maryland Chapter is based in Worcester County in the Ocean City area. CFAC holds annual events to help local organizations and individuals as well as provides (DE and MD) scholarships to young adults from local schools.
4. Delaware Hospice – www.delawarehospice.org/ Delaware Hospice has helped over 105,000 patients and their families thrive in the face of serious illness—regardless of their ability to pay. Their team of compassionate experts takes a holistic approach to providing patients and families with top-quality care that meets the rigorous standards for third-party accreditation by The Joint Commission. As the region’s leading licensed nonprofit community-based healthcare organization, they offer more than high-quality hospice and palliative care. The community outreach programs help children cope with loss, provide seriously ill members of the community with nonmedical assistance, and help grieving individuals reinvest in life.
5. Delaware Humane Society – https://delawarehumane.org/ The mission of the Delaware SPCA is to prevent cruelty to animals. We bring our mission to life through programs that provide shelter and adoption for unwanted and homeless pets, reduce pet overpopulation through affordable spay/neuter, and enable pet retention by providing low-cost veterinary services.
6. Food Bank of Delaware – https://www.fbd.org/ Provides nutritious foods to Delawareans in need and facilitates long-term solutions to the problems of hunger and poverty through community education and advocacy.
7. Ronald McDonald House of Delaware – https://rmhde.org/ The Ronald McDonald House of Delaware provides a temporary residence for families of seriously ill or injured children receiving treatment at area hospitals. In addition to providing a place to stay, the House offers nurturing and supportive environments where families can be together and find comfort.
8. Special Olympics Delaware – https://www.sode.org/ The Core Values of Special Olympics Delaware embody our culture, spirit and commitment to do our best at all times. These values guide and inform our collaboration, our innovative programming, the design and delivery of meaningful opportunities and our promotion of understanding, acceptance and inclusion for the benefit of people with and without intellectual disabilities.
9. Worcester County Humane Society – https://worcestercountyhumanesociety.org/ Our mission is to provide food, vet care, and unconditional love until we find suitable, loving and forever homes for our animals.
*The Wells Fargo Home Projects® credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 8/1/2019 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 12/31/2019.
**See your independent American Standard Dealer for complete program eligibility, dates, details and restrictions. Special financing offers and instant rebates up to $500 valid on Qualifying Equipment only. Offers vary by equipment. All sales must be to homeowners in the United States. Void where prohibited. Special financing offer expires 12/31/2019. Instant rebate offer expires 11/15/2019.
As a customer, you are our first priority, and we want you to get the greatest value at the best price. We accomplish this in several ways:
- we keep up-to-date on manufacturers’ rebates and promotions
- we stay informed on the latest government tax incentives for installing energy-efficient equipment
- we offer seasonal specials on repairs
AC Installation and Big Home Projects
A new air conditioning system, refurbishing your home’s deck or renovating a bathroom are all big projects with even bigger price tags. That’s why our staff will inform you of any manufacturers’ rebates and government tax credits are available that can save you hundreds or more on a qualified system and home upgrades. When you combine our reasonable pricing, flexible financing options and factory promotions with tax incentives, upgrading your home can become a reality.
Plumbing and AC Repairs
Home maintenance is a fact of life, no matter the age of your property. Realizing that, we periodically offer specials on our plumbing, AC and furnace repair services. By taking advantage of these specials, you can control costs and manage your budget more efficiently. Check this page often for current deals and discounts!